Monday, June 8, 2009

Zoe's surgery

Zoe and her BFF Emily being silly. Zoe all dressed up on Easter and her earth day outfit





Zoe's surgery is schedules for the 29th of this month. I am growing increasingly nervous and really wish I was a head in the sand person and that I did not really know what will take place. Zoe is healthy and should heal quickly but still no one wishes to see their child(or any child) go thru this. please pray for Zoe and keep good thoughts coming. Any advice or reassurances from those who have traveled this road before would be much appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.

1 comment:

Ali said...

OK just read the posts and realized I am rather confused! I am so sorry you will have to go through surgery with her! I will be praying for all of you.

xoxo

Ali
(and sprite the odd dog)