Saturday, February 20, 2010

Zoe's Summer Vacation






Zoe and I had a great weekend at FCC's China Culture Camp at Keuka College the first weekend in August. We stayed in a dorm finally I thought i will sleep well in my own bed but nope we immediately pushed the beds together so I had the thrasher with me once again. Zoe seemed to have fun and was all excited about the get to know dance, showing me in the room all of her moves but then just sat there like a grump. Turns out Zoe likes to dance but does not like to be told how to dance. This seems to be a recurring theme with her lately. She made friends with a few of the kids and I talked to several moms hopefully next year we will be more social. Zoe learned about chinese communications.We really enjoyed our weekend away and look forward to next year.

No comments: